Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Online Beta

Associate
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...beta/cid=EP0101-CUSA09007_00-PES2018OBT000000

Been playing it earlier and have to say its a backward step from pes 2017 . Pretty much the same graphics as 2017 but where you will really notice the difference is the player response and how the players move in relation to your pad movement. , may have been lag but played about 5 games and all handled the same.

Big disappointment and for the first time in a while I will not be buying. I will stick with the superior 2017.

Associate
I suspect that's online lag as I did not notice many issues, there are some known issues though and this is a very early build. It's purely to test and fix online.

I would wait until demo before deciding on buying it! As any game fixes would be in this version.

Personally the master league offline needs a change for me to day 1 purchase it's all I play these days.

Soldato
I tried the free demo on ps plus and compared to fifa the graphics are shockingly bad. Hame play felt a lot slower although i didn't complete a full game as i was heading out.

Back
Top Bottom