Problem with my iPad Pro 9.7"...

Soldato
So, I'm having a few weird issues with my iPad Pro.

On this very forum, as well as in plenty of other situations where I have the keyboard on-screen, neither the Shift nor the .?123 will respond and I have to flip out of that tab and back to it in order for it to work.

And worse, the WiFi performance on the iPad is nothing short of shocking - averaging 1MB download on a 50MB+ connection, which every other device in the house, iPhone included, is totally fine with.

Even sharing my work iPhone's 4G connection to my iPad Pro results in speeds that I haven't seen for about 15-years!

Is it safe to say my iPad is poorly? I've done the usual assortment of soft and hard resets and it still wants to play silly buggers.

Soldato
OP
Apologies, everyone - totally forgot I'd whinged about this problem on here.

Anyway, it appears the problem with th iPad is actually limited to Chrome. Didn't think that would be the bottleneck and I am so used to using Chrome it is always my first install from the App Store after a clean install of iOS.

Having fired up Safari after running in to the usual batch of problems, everything works as expected and speeds are as they should be... what could be causing a Chrome to have a fit?! Is it my Sync settings? I've tried switching them off but nothing doing on e responsiveness front.

Back
Top Bottom