Problem with TFT

Associate
I bought a LG L1915S from OCUK, had no problems with it, until yesteday, it comes on for a fraction of a second, then the screen goes dark as if its on standbye, but the green power light is on, not the amber standbye light, if i turn it off and on agian, the screen comes up for a fraction of a secon and the dark again, anyone have any ideas on this?..

Shaun

Man of Honour
you could try it on another PC / graphics card, see if you can get it to work then. If not, you may need to consider an RMA with LG. Also, make sure the screen is set to 1280 x 1024 at 60Hz (if you can)

Associate
OP
And i also tried it on a different PC, it gave exactly the same problem so it cant be anything to do with the gfx card etc.....

Shaun

Man of Honour
sounds like it could be fault then sadly :( does it have an external power supply or cable? you could try swapping that, but if not, think you may need to contact LG im afraid

Associate
OP
No its straight from the monitor, into a 3 pin plug, no eperate power supply,i hope i still have the box somewhere :(

Shaun

Associate
OP
I have never had experience RMA ing stuff, whats the best way to go about it, had a look on LG webby, but cant get any info?

Shaun

Back
Top Bottom