Procedure for cancelling e2save/cpw contract?

Soldato
I want to jump ship very soon and have 2 months left with e2save.

Is it a case of writing a letter confirming I wish to cancel my contract, and for them to DD the remaining 2 months? If so is it the address on the back of the bill?

Thank You. :)

If it's CPW then you have to make a call, then send a letter, then call back because you get given the wrong address, then get suspicious and make three calls in the same day, only to be given three more addresses, point this out to someone and finally get given the real address, then get told outlandish lies and not be able to speak to anyone who can actually help because their PAC processing centre is in Portugal, then call Ofcom and come back armed with the information that they have to provide a PAC code within 72 hours of initial request and finally cancel your contract and get your PAC.

You can even try emailing their executive dept with your complaint and receive no response at all.

It's pretty simple really.

The you join someone else and realise you've been putting up with the worst customer service money can buy.

Last edited:
[DOD]Asprilla said:
If it's CPW then you have to make a call, then send a letter, then call back because you get given the wrong address, then get suspicious and make three calls in the same day, only to be given three more addresses, point this out to someone and finally get given the real address, then get told outlandish lies and not be able to speak to anyone who can actually help because their PAC processing centre is in Portugal, then call Ofcom and come back armed with the information that they have to provide a PAC code within 72 hours of initial request and finally cancel your contract and get your PAC.

You can even try emailing their executive dept with your complaint and receive no response at all.

It's pretty simple really.

The you join someone else and realise you've been putting up with the worst customer service money can buy.
Funny how people's experiences vary, isn't it? In about 3 years of CPWS Vodafone, I've never, ever had an instance where I would feel compelled to write a complaint, let alone anything approaching what you describe.

When it was time to leave, they gave me no hassle whatsoever and quite promptly gave me my PAC number in the post.

Back
Top Bottom