Tube5.jpg

RES2.jpg

Oh and look what came
MDPC.jpg

Braid.jpg

New Braid which I'll be starting later this week. Stay tuned for more ^__^

Associate
OP
Wow that's a lot of build up on the rad. How long had it been installed.

Only 4 months. It's because I moved to UNI and this house just hordes dust not to mention the case is tucked under a desk and sat on the carpet compared to being on top of my desk next to my window back at home. :(

Associate
OP
Time for a late late update ;D

WaterDye.jpg

WP_000070.jpg

WP_000071.jpg

WP_000073.jpg

Need to finish off the rest of my cables but I'm busy with exams so will post back in like 3 weeks xD

Associate
OP
I remember this build! It's the one with free jellybeans right :D?

And nice, is this just going to be a new water cooling setup? :eek: at the dust!

Yeah it was the one with the free jelly babies :D

I went from white tubing to some nice tygon with blue liquid. I also switched to a better pump setup using a dual drive bay that holds the pumps inside, it saved me so much room.

I did the cable job like 2 months ago and totally forgot to post the results in this thread. As far as modding goes I have nothing planned until I go back home in three weeks I'll then be doing a clean out as it's very dusty again and I'll be braiding all my cables in my free time. Then I'm going to get my "eyefinity on!" and get me 2 more 27" monitors. :D

But look out as in a months time there will be a new thread a mod/restoration of a old case (Cooler master Cosmos S). my LAN computer back at my parents house is now in a Fractal design R2 and I'm going to move it to my old Coolermaster Cosmos S once I have resprayed it and done a little tinkering. :D

Back
Top Bottom