project beg/borrow/steal mk2

Soldato
well its happened, my youngest that their future lies in pc gaming not console peasantry :) :) :)

now as you can see i have MM access but what i dont have is my previous box of bits and pieces so everything needs to be bought in for this build (hard to believe i havent built a system in nearly 5 years eek)

i dont need monitor keyboard or mouse it will be used with his Tv and i'm sure i can find some peripherals floating around but what i do need is a 1080p (although will be used on a 4k tv) powerhouse for under £500 complete. so 1080p 60fps or 4k 30fps with much RGB goodness,

will be mainly playing gta and the like (

i'm not averse to dipping into the MM so new old amd/intel/nvidia desktop or server kit i'm not fussed just looking for some inspiration here :)

Soldato
OP
can a passing mod possibly move this into project logs now :)

phase 1 parts acquired complete
phase 2 swear words tea and build

ok after some billy bargains being picked up off the members mart we have !!!!!

AMD RYZEN 5 1600 RETAIL
ASROCK FATAL1TY AB350 GAMING-ITX
TEAMGROUP VULCAN T-FORCE 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR4 3000MHZ
SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB NVME
CORSAIR SFX SF 450W
BE QUIET! SHADOW ROCK LP
Gigabyte Windforce 290x
another 250Gb SSD as a game drive
3tb mechanical for storage

and a kolink Observatory to sit it in for some rgb blingyness along with an RGB keyboard mouse and headset

total spend so far

£560 just minimal budget creep and not as grunty as i would really like but its a solid base to work from with easy future upgrade options

Soldato
OP
How did it go? This is very similar to the build budget I just completed for myself!

lack of pics on this build i do have some but would need to find some hosting,

piece of cake although i did add a few extras in the way of a 850w full size PSu and a vega 56 budget build my backside one thing i would change is using a MITX mobo, just too bleeding small for building a rig with

Man of Honour
lack of pics on this build i do have some but would need to find some hosting,

piece of cake although i did add a few extras in the way of a 850w full size PSu and a vega 56 budget build my backside one thing i would change is using a MITX mobo, just too bleeding small for building a rig with

postimg.io - Free and easy :)

Back
Top Bottom