Project: Hades

Associate
OP
Project Hades is complete. Project Hades uses the Cooler Master MasterCase Maker 5 case. The whole case was disassembled and inverted to form an inverted mid ATX form factor. It was given a deep red paint job, chaos skull detailing and various mods.

PC Hardware

• Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Maker 5
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming
  • Graphics: Palit GeForce GTX 1060 Super JetStream
  • Memory: Kingston HyperX Savage 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K
  • Power supply: Cooler Master V1000 1000W 80+ gold modular
  • Storage: Kingston HyperX Savage 480GB SSD
  • CPU cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 240

Mods

• ATX inverted case mod
  • Custom red case powder coating
  • Chaos skull case and graphics card vinyl detailing
  • Fully sleeved custom cables
  • Red CPU cooler mod

Project Hades by Darwin PC

ocoye7Sh.jpg

bQe5Frah.jpg

JNlwltXh.jpg

BjEs0O6h.jpg

PHcnksZh.jpg

wiUOuD5h.jpg

hhCLxnRh.jpg

F8Jspbsh.jpg

HVgcs4zh.jpg

aHrSTath.jpg

035bYLkh.jpg

EPtUoKzh.jpg

FLQWqJhh.jpg

LMRUvAQh.jpg

07yZEIBh.jpg

Vs2rLjvh.jpg

oVY9n2Hh.jpg

paTxcGih.jpg

v7qXUEUh.jpg

0MPTitfh.jpg

kaPxrBhh.jpg

Associate
I really love how those Palit cards look... but if you're modding stuff anyway, why on earth would you not flip that Palit logo? It's really easy to do; you can see the screws clear as day. I'm assuming it's the same process as on the current EVGA cards, and I've done that a few times.

Sometimes taking apart the cooler is a bit of a faff, but as long as you keep track of all the tiny screws I'm sure you can manage it ;) it's got to be worth it to have the logo right-way-up.

Associate
OP
I really love how those Palit cards look... but if you're modding stuff anyway, why on earth would you not flip that Palit logo? It's really easy to do; you can see the screws clear as day. I'm assuming it's the same process as on the current EVGA cards, and I've done that a few times.

Sometimes taking apart the cooler is a bit of a faff, but as long as you keep track of all the tiny screws I'm sure you can manage it ;) it's got to be worth it to have the logo right-way-up.
Hmm it never actually occurred to me. There are a lot of upside-down logos elsewhere too, so I didn't really notice it.

Associate
Glad to see you lined up the case well so outside panels went on fine, just cover that PSU with custom made plate, this one is going to be like marmite ;)

Back
Top Bottom