Project: ORCADE

Soldato
Yep, adhesive, with a little water spray to help move it and get the bubbles out. The MDF was sealed and sprayed first.

Thanks man. I contacted them and it seems that they actually might be able to help me after getting the run around from lots of other companies. It seems they speak my language, so cheers for that :)

Associate
Nice build.

I converted a Jamma cabinet in 2005, highly recommended it to anyone thinking about doing it, it's great fun. Although go the LCD route as old monitors can be a real pain. I found some games that I never played back in the day to be really addictive.

Set it up to save high scores and it keeps you coming back.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh cool :) Will take a look.
May I ask the make of these buttons? I want to replace my existing buttons which are "clicky" type. Not sure if this is the correct term for them?

Soldato
This is great!!

I love this stuff. I will eventually get round to getting an arcade machine of my own one day. Life gets in the way and all that.

There used to be a thread on here of people making their own arcade sticks with authentic Japanese arcade parted (Generally Sanwa or Seimitsu sticks and buttons), but sadly I think all the images will have timed out by now.

I might re-boot it, but in the mean time just wanted to pop in and say what a great job you've done here mate. Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom