Project: Uprising

Associate
OP
thanks for the comments guy's :) and yea still going to be the haf 932 but advanced version this time with black interior saves the effort and money from last time. Final product will look like the 3d model's with a few extra's added in haha. im hopeing to transform my case into one of the best for the money. By destroyed i mean vandalised, case arrives on wednesday cant wait to get back to this mod stay tuned lots more to come :)

Associate
OP
Update :)
This project is now called Uprising and im entered into the CM case mod Comp 2013 :)

New Case arrived

ibau.jpg

Inside - GPU air duct FTW

b622.jpg

My workshop for the day haha

http://imageshack.us/a/img547/5002/iy8e.jpg

Wheels on

nkbq.jpg

Spare 230mm red L.E.D fan installed

qrxh.jpg

Custom fan mount installed

kll0.jpg

9j3i.jpg

Side panel installed

9drd.jpg

Fan controller installed

trvv.jpg

How it looks at the moment

4u3q.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Ah, dude I was really excited when I saw your update, but most of your pictures aren't working :( boooooooo any chance you can double check them as I'd be really interested in seeig them :)

Associate
OP
Sorry haven't been on in a while im back home next Monday so get to work on the case. Ive 6 more T.b apolish fans waiting for me plus ordered cable braid/heatshrink and cable combs from e22.biz and got connectors to do the grounds on my l.e.d toggle switches plus front hdd/power l.e.d's are now red. stay tuned lots to come peace out for now :)

Associate
OP
Lol building a pc is easy it takes no time but doing a mod when u only get to work on the case a few times every 3 months takes time especially when u take your time everything has to be perfect :)

Soldato
Not sure you should be bumping your own thread so here's one for free ;)

Love what you've done so far, really impressed with your ATX sleeving! Puts mine to shame lol! How did you get the heatshrink so uniform and which heatshrink are you using? What are you using to hold the cables in that shot? Will you be using those to 'order' the cables in the case... Quite tempted to do something similar myself! :)

Associate
OP
Thanks the braid/heatsink is teleios 4/8mm and there cable combs I'm using them for the front of m/b tray to arrange cables and will get aluminum clips for rear cable management. Getting some stuff from the best case modding store in the world hint hint including skull fan guards more soon

Back
Top Bottom