Proud to be British!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Possibly the fakest story I've ever had the displeasure to read. Who thinks up this crud.
This is so true...I seem to be recieving this crap in my e_mail box everyday, just want to see how other people would react to this tosh

Caporegime
The best bit is that it's talking about English people but it's using the American spelling of words ('organized', for example).

I have no doubt that this is genuine and not some chainmail crap originating from the States :)

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
"Many English people, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to recognize that the vast majority of Britain supports our troops."

So this applies to English people only does it?

You lot and your ******* country suck.

Racist inbred saxon fuds.

To be truthful though I only really pay attention when its a Scot that is lost. So I suppose the feelings mutual.

I assume you are joking with that attitude :confused:

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I am having trouble working out if you are for real or not. If you are then your attitude is disgusting.

Permabanned
I am having trouble working out if you are for real or not. If you are then your attitude is disgusting.

Whats disgusting about it jezz?

introvert racism is disgusting in my mind but hey. if the shoe fits i'll dance.

do you pay utmost attention to all those who die in all of the coalition forces?

Associate
The crud thinker.

Curse him/her and his/her ways.

I do get a fair few of these, mainly from my hippie grandma who believes in it all. You know, all the crap about some guy who gave a rose to his wife every day of their married lives and one day he died and she wasn't getting her roses anymore but some little girl carried on the tradition and now a whole village in bimbabwia does it and this is the essence of humanity's beauty.

I just made that up, think I could get a job doing this?

Permabanned
Your aparent racist views are disgusting. The missing text in the OP was clearly not a deliberate exclusion.

Clearly not to you, we get it every day thourgh RL people and the media. Especially with the war, England this and that. Its inset in the English mind.

Apparent racist views? I'm telling it as it is, I view the UK as a 300 year old 'coalition'. One working within a larger one in Afghan. I obviously read the articles in the paper and listen with a heavy heart to all reports, but tend to find myself lingering much longer over thoughts of dead servicemen from Scotland.

I have no shame in saying this. Perhaps its down to being able to relate to them more, being able to picture where they are from instead of guess, more so than an Englishman or a German or American soldier.

Comments about England being Britain only antagonise the attitudes of some north of the border. However give it another 10-20 years who knows..

Answer my question then jezz, do you pay the utmost attention and thought to every person that dies in the conflict?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Your aparent racist views are disgusting. The missing text in the OP was clearly not a deliberate exclusion.

Exactly, Biohazard appears to be the one with a chip on his shoulder if he's that angry about some American spam mail that has been changed to 'English' and 'British'.

EDIT: lol he's even calling you childish names now, pathetic.

Permabanned
Exactly, Biohazard appears to be the one with a chip on his shoulder if he's that angry about some American spam mail that has been changed to 'English' and 'British'.

No, it rubbishes the contribution made from the rest of the UK in my mind.

But bash on by all means.

And it was a typo you **** wit.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime

Indeed.

Where is he calling me a childish name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom