• Comments
CLiGgZE.png

thank you.

Caporegime
• Civilisation: The Arcturian Collective
• Ship Type: Deep Space Explorer
• Name: The Celestial Nomad
• Class: Stellaris Class
• Comments: The Arcturian Collective, known for their advanced technology and deep respect for the cosmos, designed the Celestial Nomad as a testament to their commitment to exploring the unknown. This Stellaris Class vessel is equipped with quantum propulsion systems, allowing for faster-than-light travel. It also features a state-of-the-art astrogation lab, living quarters that simulate natural environments from the Arcturian homeworld, and a cultural archive intended to share the rich heritage of the Collective with any civilizations they encounter. The Celestial Nomad’s missions are as much about diplomatic outreach and cultural exchange as they are about exploration and discovery.

Associate
I've always disliked the word 'forums'. Is it even a real word?

I feel it should be like sheep. 1 sheep. 2 sheep.

Or it should go all Latin on your arse 'n' stuff. 1 forum. 2 fora/forii or even forae.

But absolutely not forums.

Ah crap, I've caught what's causing Mags' affliction(s), haven't I? :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Why do mods insist on letting him clog the forum with this complete nonsense?

I mean you get a pass, so you know. Can't be having favourites in this game.

Civilisation: V
Ship Type: Next day
Name: Anonymous
Class: less
Comments: I only purchased one coffee at work today for £3.75. Also I get nervous because some of the toilets have a very small indicator (red/green) and it can be hard to see if in use.

Last edited:
Soldato
• Civilisation: The Arcturian Collective
• Ship Type: Deep Space Explorer
• Name: The Celestial Nomad
• Class: Stellaris Class
• Comments: The Arcturian Collective, known for their advanced technology and deep respect for the cosmos, designed the Celestial Nomad as a testament to their commitment to exploring the unknown. This Stellaris Class vessel is equipped with quantum propulsion systems, allowing for faster-than-light travel. It also features a state-of-the-art astrogation lab, living quarters that simulate natural environments from the Arcturian homeworld, and a cultural archive intended to share the rich heritage of the Collective with any civilizations they encounter. The Celestial Nomad’s missions are as much about diplomatic outreach and cultural exchange as they are about exploration and discovery.

Some people would say that milky tea isn't much of a cultural contribution...

Soldato
Do i get a prize for getting this ? no i wasn't the 1st , edited link out was making it too easy

CultureVFP/(D)ROUOutstanding Contribution To The Historical ProcesspsychopathTwice referred to as “Ex-Psychopath-class”

i do like also

CultureOU I Said, I've Got A Big Stick The small print (spoken softly) is an allusion to the saying "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom