PS2s for £50

Associate
UK Supermarket xxxx will be selling Playstation2 consoles tomorrow (Thursday 22 Feb) for only £50 which is half the recommended retail price.

The details of the offer are still unclear, but what is known is that the deal will be limited to a set number of consoles in the chain’s 316 stores. The units will go on sale when xxxx electrical department opens tomorrow morning – 7.30am in most stores.

One xxxx store assistant told MCV: "Yes, we will be selling PS2s for 50 quid tomorrow morning. But I'd get here as early as you can if I were you. We're expecting a massive response once word gets out – and we've only got a certain number available."

Again cant post a link ithink its a comp

Soldato
absolute bargain considering the amount of class a games for it

at that price a must have buy for anyone who's never owned one

Soldato
Thats an absolute steal - good on them.

Its either "Yur loving it" or "Every little helps" but I cant decide which.

I could quite easily get into GT4 for a month or two :D

Associate
OP
FrankJH said:
Thats an absolute steal - good on them.

Its either "Yur loving it" or "Every little helps" but I cant decide which.

I could quite easily get into GT4 for a month or two :D

nope and nope but your close :D

Associate
Could you reccommend any good games to look out for on ebay? Last game I played was San Andreas, but I recently dusted off the lil fella to see how it looked on the new telly.

Soldato
god of war and god of war 2

metal gear solid 2 and 3 , awesome

i bought the warriors the other day , only cos it was 10 quid and i love the film though :D

Soldato
Baine said:
nope and nope but your close :D

Cant think of any others that have electrical departments....unless you count the department store who use an ex-ballykissangle actress to advertise their food range :D

Its going to really annoy me now until I work it out hahahaha

Soldato
If you've got a bit of spare cash this is a bit of a bargain - God of War II looks excellent, and there's tons of AAA titles on the PS2 worth playing. Sorely tempted myself having never really played a PS2 (I can only ever afford one console at a time tbh).

Associate
Tempted to go get one and get guitar hero 2 on it, instead of waiting for the 360 one. Also can get some of classics I never got the first time round.

Back
Top Bottom