1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 controller

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Luke, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Luke

Soldato

Can anyone suggest (within the rules) where I can get a genuine controller for a PS3. All the amazon sellers seem to be flogging fakes.
    If I can't find a genuine one, then a decent 3rd party would do, but needs to be good quality.

2. kinger8938

Sgarrista

Is preowned an option? If so I'd try CEX.

3. Luke

Soldato

Fair shout. My only worry is how to tell if it is genuine.

4. barmyllama

Man of Honour

If you buy a genuine PS3 controller from CEX, then you'll get a genuine one. Plus if you're not happy when you get it, you can return it to any store in the UK for a refund.

5. naefeart

Wise Guy

In the same boat, however I'm looking for a new one. I've managed to get a couple of brand new PS2 controllers, but I never thought it would be this hard with the PS3. So many fakes out there it's shocking.

6. ic1male

Capodecina

To this day I don't understand why Sony didn't patch full support for the DualShock 4 into the PS3 firmware. I had a dabble on my PS3 tonight and the DualShock 3 is getting a bit flaky to say the least so I could do with a new one. I think I threw my Battle Adapter thing away as I used to plug my Xbox 360 controller in to it and play that way.