PS4 Couch Multiplayer Games

Soldato
I can't find a thread on this, which surprises me, but if I'm wrong, please link me to it and I'll copy this post over.

So me and my mates have recently got into having game nights, all sitting round on the couch playing PS4 games. Here are some of the better ones -

Nidhogg (£11.99)

OszfTrDl.jpg

Very simple game, stab your opponent and run towards your end game. Meanwhile, he's trying to stab you and run towards his. That's about it, but it's surprising how fun it is.

Gang Beasts (£9.79)

9df0clzl.jpg

Only bought this one last night, but haven't laughed so much in ages, it actually gave me a headache. Fight up to 4 friends in local mode, headbutt, punch and grab things, climb about (if you can work it out) and throw people off things. Most of the 'maps' are destructible, which leads to a lot of laughs. Threw a friend over a fence, into a furnace, but he's grabbed the railing and was laughing... until the railing gradually bent and came off in his hand... into the furnace he went!

Overcooked (£12.99)

4RgyYaGl.jpg

Someone get the food, someone cut the food, someone cook the food, someone serve the food. Surprisingly fun game that requires communication and co-ordination to complete. Probably not as many laughs as some others, but just great fun to play if you prefer co-op rather than versus.

I wont post the obvious Rocket League, but that's great fun too.

Caporegime
fifa/pes
micro machines
monopoly
any splitscreen fps
risk
that bomberman game. you know the one where you drop bombs to blow up walls and each other.
worms
any beat em up - winner stays on
any lego game

Soldato
OP
Badland £9.49

LW6RA9Ih.jpg

We normally play this as a warm up. It's like a flappy birds on steroids that's actually good and fun. You can play versus, 4 of you, but today we played co-op for the first time and it was immense fun. You're all trying to get through the map, as long as one stays alive, there are times you can bring the others back in. Some is tiing a luck, but there are some great little puzzles involving changing size, moving weights, hitting switches/buttons. Highly recommended!

Back
Top Bottom