PS4 Pro enhanced exclusives

Soldato
Morning all, I upgraded my rarely used PS4 to a Pro last night, the console transfer will be complete this evening when I get home from work, I'm gonna pop into Target on the way home to pick up a bunch of PS4 Pro enhanced exclusives to justify the upgrade. But I need suggestions.

I'm a PC gamer, also own a Xbox One X, so I'm purely looking for PS4 exclusive titles.

What I have already is:

Uncharted remastered series (completed)
Uncharted 4 (completed)
God of War (only 2 hours in, will start again)
Spiderman (wife completed, I've yet to play)
Detroit: Become Human (wife completed, I've yet to play)
Bloodbourne (huge souls fan, launched this for 5 mins but not delved into it yet)
Killzone: Shadowfall (not played)
Horizon Zero Dawn (wife completed, I've not played)

I love the Uncharted games so will be picking up Lost Legacy, any other ideas?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just so you are aware, Uncharted 1-3 didn't get a Pro patch. Nor did Bloodborne nor Killzone: Shadowfall. Infamous: Second Son has. The Last Guardian has. Shadow of the Colossus has. The Last of Us: Remastered has.

Soldato
To be honest you have enough games there to keep you busy for at least a few weeks, the only one I'd say you need to buy is Last of Us Remastered if you didn't play it first time around. If you've played that then I'd get stuck into Horizon Zero Dawn as that's right up there for me in terms of best games in recent years.

Caporegime
Last of us remastered is an absolute must buy, priority number 1. It's one of the best games of all time imo.

I don't think BB has any sort of 4K patch does it? Either way glad to see it on your list it's my favourite PS4 exclusive and one of the best games this gen.

Associate
I was thinking about getting a Pro as well but I hardly use my PS4 as well only time it gets used is when a good exclusive comes out which is once a blue moon so I can't justify the purchase.

Soldato
I think there's more reason to go XB1 > XB1X just because the base model really struggles in quite a few recent games. The base PS4 still performs pretty well so whilst the PS4 Pro is very nice upgrade I think it's less "necessary".

Back
Top Bottom