PS4 vertical line on screen

Soldato
This evening whilst playing Everybody's Golf I noticed a line on my screen, see photo, and I'm after a bit of advice.

I don't think it's the TV, new 4K one,as it's only on the PS4, other inputs are fine, and I swapped it to a different HDMI socket, tried a couple of different HDMI cables (amazing how many I have stashed) and it's still there, but I did just try it on my old 1080p TV and the line isn't there. I've tried coming out of game mode, turned off HDR and now am wondering if my PS4 is on it's way out.

Anyone have any idea whats going on here?

Cheers.

LdA8JHI.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
It looks like you've already answered the question but yeah I was going to say TV, usually when it's GPU related the artifacts are a lot more random.

Soldato
OP
Samsung are replacing it and I'm just waiting for warranty bureaucracy to run its course and organise a date with me. I know warranty bureaucracy well as it's my job :D.

I can live with it until then. Still a great TV though and I bought a Pro the other day to complement it.

Soldato
Samsung are replacing it and I'm just waiting for warranty bureaucracy to run its course and organise a date with me. I know warranty bureaucracy well as it's my job :D.

I can live with it until then. Still a great TV though and I bought a Pro the other day to complement it.

What TV model out of curiosity?

Back
Top Bottom