Ps5 headset

Associate
Got the Sony Pulse used some nectar points at Argos,very impressed with the button layout, EQ on the PS Menu then the chat mixer I've got it balanced just right.

Used the find if I pumped game volume I couldn't hear the chat before and what a step up from what I was using before I really don't get why the mic gets hate sounds good to me, my friends and theirs sounds fine too?

Soldato
Got the Sony Pulse used some nectar points at Argos,very impressed with the button layout, EQ on the PS Menu then the chat mixer I've got it balanced just right.

Used the find if I pumped game volume I couldn't hear the chat before and what a step up from what I was using before I really don't get why the mic gets hate sounds good to me, my friends and theirs sounds fine too?

I have the same and the only thing i could say is that it could be a tad louder. For the money they are brilliant and integrate with the PS5 rather than having to control volume/chat mix externally.

Soldato
For the money the pulse 3D headset are great. No faff just switch on and go. Not as nice sounding as a £250+ set but then they’re never going to be. I really like them.

Back
Top Bottom