PSU

You quote that your 2 psu's will equate to 700w, but under load that will drop significantly, also your 5v,12v and 3.3v rails will fluctuate like mad, making your idea for 2 cheapy psu's a bad one as opposed to getting one decent psu.

Your p.c will not be stable, if you want to overclock - forget it!

Anyway, why would you want to with a 15" monitor, it's hardly going to be taxing at 800x600 now is it

Still think your taking the mick - so im just not going to bother replying to your threads as it's annoying.

hmmm got a point there, if you've got a 15" CRT no point at all going for X1900XT, a XT800 or XT850 more than good enough (probably talking 1024x768 max? maybe 1200x1024 for a good one?)

After reading this thread and the other ones by OC_A64, I'm sure he's just amusing himself with pointless posts. I can't believe so many people are taking them seriously and replying with reasonable answers. Surely everyone's noticed that he spells almost every name wrong, coincidence? I doubt it.

So barring the possibility that he is in fact "quadra-spaz on a life-glug" (prizes for guessing the quote), I would suggest replies to his threads should consist of no useful information whatsoever.

sinister_stu said:
"quadra-spaz on a life-glug"
"But bro mi mams hover is lyk mo powa, gets mi?" :D

Genius, just genius.

Listen mi man if yous canny spell, peeps no comprehendeh etc etc

If you expect to be taken half seriously, try Word's spell checker. Works wonder, and it shows you've tried even if you genuinely can't spell.

OC_A64 said:
Rite well sinxe peeple ere seem to fink these a re crap i will send em bak and get summit desent.
*** are decent fings to look for in one then>

OC_A64 said:
fanks mate, does dis plase sell em?

Rite = Right
sinxe = since
peeple = people
ere = here
fink = think
a re = are
i = I
em = them
bak = back
fings = things
*** = what
fanks = thanks
dis = this
plase = place
em = them

Please use http://www.askoxford.com/ or http://www.iespell.com/ in the future.

2x Cheap 600W PSUs = about 400W of power and a big bang when they go wrong.

Get a single 600W Seasonic, Enermax, Antec or Tagan PSU.

Back
Top Bottom