Psycho ex girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What. A load. Of bull****. OP is pathetic and if its true he deserves everything he gets.

Please fully star all swearing in the future. Thank you.

Soldato
Maybe I am as cynical as Tefal here but is this a troll? Lost interest in the first post after the first line then saw the posts about ever changing stories.

Even if it isn't a troll the OP deserves everything he gets for supporting someone to worsen their gambling habit. Their is a saying "cruel to be kind" and you did the exact opposite. You giving her money has worsened the situation ten fold and you have no one but yourself to blame, as harsh as that sounds.

Way to screw up a relationship...

Soldato
OP
Hang on so this ex gf is the 140k woman then?

yes

I'm going to believe him on this one, just because, if its true, it's messed up and something needs to be done about it!! Can't you report her again to social services and push the police, with the nice policeman helping you, to try and do something. That's the problem, is that people just give up cause they think nothing will happen

I don't know, I think they might get involved if she is prosecuted anyway, I think it's protocol, if it's a violence case. It probably won't look good on her divorce either, if she ever gets one which she says she does but I know deep down she's just playing with my heart. I'm telling the truth... I know I talked a lot of rubbish over the last months but it's honestly because I've been in such a stressful negative environment, I know it's no excuse but I've really damaged my life lately and I just want to get it back together again and start fresh... If you look back at my posts a a year or 2 ago I was actually usually trying to be helpful. I know it's no excuse but I feel better now. I never lied thou I swear, my life has just been, that crazy that I know it's unbelievable. I didn't cheat on any one thou, my ex ex has been in Canada since March.

Caporegime
Soldato
OP
Maybe I am as cynical as Tefal here but is this a troll? Lost interest in the first post after the first line then saw the posts about ever changing stories.

Even if it isn't a troll the OP deserves everything he gets for supporting someone to worsen their gambling habit. Their is a saying "cruel to be kind" and you did the exact opposite. You giving her money has worsened the situation ten fold and you have no one but yourself to blame, as harsh as that sounds.

Way to screw up a relationship...

If I hadn't keep enabling her then there wouldn't be a relationship. I tried to confront her many times, never worked, she doesn't believe she has a problem, she always believes she can win more then she loses. The biggest mistake I did was enable her for staying with her but I was in love.

Soldato
This whole story is so completely over the top that I'm reluctant to believe a word of it. For one thing where the heck is he getting that kind of money to give to this woman?

Caporegime
She was in social services for a year last year, meetings every week, because of her violent past. She managed to keep them thou, I don't know if anything is going to happen again, I should probably have mentioned to them she hits the little one and is trying to get rid of the older by sending her back to Thailand.

And how long did you know about it?

The whole story becomes more absurd by the minute. Between you and HNR1 (who sounds like a bored working class housewife from Slough, gagging for attention of any kind) this forum is turning into a fantasist's paradise.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
So hang o nif she's beeing beating up you and al lher ex boyfriends why is her husband fine?

especially when

that's not what you said in the other threads.

I said a lot of rubbish on other threads I know.

Her husband was not fine, she has a caution from smashing his car and she hit him as well but he hit her back so no charges were pressed really because he knocked her so hard her head was bleeding and she was bruised. The worst part is their little one was in the room at the time and was only 2 years old.

Associate
When you say you loved her, could it be that your thinking you love her, but really on a level you wish to help her, see her happy, make her change and be a better person?
Im sure when things were good they were better than ever, and when things are bad you’re going through stuff that mentally you never thought would ever happen to you, ‘like a Jeremy kyle episode’.
Some people love the ones they cant help, and get bored of the ones who don’t need help.
Im thinking that no its not the end and by far you will hear more of this, and in the end until she does the same with someone else then your not going to get a easy life.
Make notes of every text, phone call, times, even cctv by your front door, with microphone if poss, record everything, push and prosecute, it will make her more angry but will help you legally if in the event it goes to court, or if stupidly you do hit her back, and trust me some mental women will push you in ways to do things you never thought possible.
The key is to keep away from women who need help until they help themselves.

Permabanned
I said a lot of rubbish on other threads I know.

Her husband was not fine, she has a caution from smashing his car and she hit him as well but he hit her back so no charges were pressed really because he knocked her so hard her head was bleeding and she was bruised. The worst part is their little one was in the room at the time and was only 2 years old.

Rubbish or lies?

Soldato
"Wolf! Wolf! The wolf is chasing the sheep!" To Francos naughty delight, he watched the villagers run up the hill to help him drive the wolf away.

When the villagers saw no wolf they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'wolf' when there is NO wolf!"

But Franco just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.

Soldato
If I hadn't keep enabling her then there wouldn't be a relationship. I tried to confront her many times, never worked, she doesn't believe she has a problem, she always believes she can win more then she loses. The biggest mistake I did was enable her for staying with her but I was in love.

That merely confirms my, albeit hastily gathered, opinion of you. You chose to enable her addiction in order to maintain your relationship. SELFISH MUCH?!?!

Do people really get a kick out of posting this kind of **** on the forums? Do they wake up one Sunday morning and think, "How can I be a complete tool today? I know I will troll on OcUK; that will get me some attention!"

Soldato
OP
Rubbish or lies?

Rubbish. I consider myself cheating because I still talk with her even if it's just online/phone but we're not really together as she is thousands of miles away.

When you say you loved her, could it be that your thinking you love her, but really on a level you wish to help her, see her happy, make her change and be a better person?
Im sure when things were good they were better than ever, and when things are bad you’re going through stuff that mentally you never thought would ever happen to you, ‘like a Jeremy kyle episode’.
Some people love the ones they cant help, and get bored of the ones who don’t need help.
Im thinking that no its not the end and by far you will hear more of this, and in the end until she does the same with someone else then your not going to get a easy life.
Make notes of every text, phone call, times, even cctv by your front door, with microphone if poss, record everything, push and prosecute, it will make her more angry but will help you legally if in the event it goes to court, or if stupidly you do hit her back, and trust me some mental women will push you in ways to do things you never thought possible.
The key is to keep away from women who need help until they help themselves.

Maybe... I really wanted her to get over her gambling problem but she doesn't believe she has an addiction... she is proud of it actually, she thinks she's good at it. Her alcoholism I could kinda tolerate because she has a really high alcohol tolerance (she used to drink 4 vodka bottles a night, even while she was pregnant, she stopped when she ended up in the hospital), she still drinks a lot, I try to cut her back but she is like a child and will throw adult tantrums if she doesn't get her away. I don't think she can be helped thou because she has too much pride, maybe one day she will realise her wrongs. She also says things to me like see if you can find better women then me and I am the best woman in this world and things like that, she honestly believes she is perfect yet every single relationship she's been in has failed but she only blames the men, never herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom