PUBG Mobile

Associate
I still can't play on my s8. Might try reinstall.

Edit - reinstalled again - still same issue. Just hangs and loops, can hear all sound just screen freezes. Not sure what else to try.

Last edited:
Soldato
So after testing . I get the same amount of stuttering/freezing every couple of mins.it doesn't matter if the game is on medium and low frames Vs HD and high frames. Also the Ping seems to hover around 60.

Soldato
just playing it on my ipad air 2, said low graphics and game launch then looks like medium in the settings, playing fine, got 5 kills already, so im 5 up when i first played it on xbox lol, didnt take long to find people and for an app version as a whole, seems cool. for my signal it goes from 48ms-65ms it seems.

waiting to play fortnite which is ironic as pubg came out after in.

Soldato
First go:

AKyooS8.jpg

I have a pixel 2 XL and it recommended highest settings. The graphics are better than my Xbox one..... And it runs perfect, no lag at all and no FPS drops. Mental.

Starting to wonder if I need to buy a Xbox X now as my friend did say pubg ran rubbish on his old Xbox one.

Associate
Actually loving this it's the first game I have actually ever enjoyed on a tablet ,played 4 games won 3 and 28 kills . It doesn't run that great in my Nvidia sheid tablet but I'm sure it will improve

Soldato
So this is purely a 5 player coop game? I thought as much purely due to my good ping. Didn't think a phone could support 100 Players online

Still fun game ;P

Soldato
I am loving this on my S8,. got the settings at high and runs great. although the game tried to recommend medium.

Just got to lvl 10. Apparently you start to see a lot more real players after hitting 10.

Soldato
It’s odd that it’s not actually multiplayer on the phone then? Regardless the fact that it’s about 100 times better put together than the Xbox One X version is scandalous.

Associate
Haven't been able to play on my iPhone 6S+

Screen goes black after the Tencent logo and the crashes back to home screen.

Ive given up on trying and uninstalled it.

Associate
Have it installed on iPad Pro, S8+ and Nvidia Shield tablet. All been working fine until today. Won’t go past login screen and sends you to relevant App Store for update. There’s no update on the apple store and Google Play says device no longer supported /facepalm.

Well I had a good run, 5 chicken dinners :D (5 more than the pc version)

Edit: iPad version now updating.

Last edited:
Associate
Been playing for a week on the Razer phone, buttery smooth on high settings. I enjoy this more than how it ran on my laptop!

I'm level 21 now, each game is fairly successful and I notice more and more real players each game

Feel free to add me for some games, player id: 557889373

Back
Top Bottom