Pugs New Cinema Build (Double Garage Conversion)

Soldato
OP
So, now is about time to do some upgrades, not to the system as such but to the room. So thinking of coving around the edge allowing me to have some LED lighting strips hidden but giving that ceiling edge effect i.e.. like below. I'm looking at say a 5 inch ish coving... what have others done?

6d7b07d7f159f14cebb64bde7c4d0faf.jpg

Associate
So, now is about time to do some upgrades, not to the system as such but to the room. So thinking of coving around the edge allowing me to have some LED lighting strips hidden but giving that ceiling edge effect i.e.. like below. I'm looking at say a 5 inch ish coving... what have others done?

My setup that you've possibly seen already in my build thread - are you going for the star ceiling too?

ZILkFnr.jpg

aDqFWET.gif

Soldato
OP
My setup that you've possibly seen already in my build thread - are you going for the star ceiling too?

ZILkFnr.jpg

aDqFWET.gif
Won't be going star sky but that looks awesome. Just the edging and some coving for me... also contemplating painting walls black but just feel it won't look as nice in the day... but deffo need some uplighting coving I think finishes it off nicely

Back
Top Bottom