pull up alternatives

Caporegime
Aye, I tried doing them in the shoddy rack we have once...but it's so low to the floor it's just more of a hindrance than it's worth.

NO EXCUSES. Only bad pull ups, are the ones you don't do. I do pull ups on my power rack in between squats. It's a pain to do, well its harder so its better.

While it's do-able ^^^ It's not THAT comfortable, and it depends on the door frame type as to how comfortable it will be :p

I'm looking to find a way to do them also really. One member said you put a broom across the loft hatch opening?

Otherwise you'll have to add in various isolations to work the back at a guess. No idea what exercises are next best for alternatives though

Yeah acctually my instructor that said he used to do it that way, broom stick in the hatch opening.

Soldato
NO EXCUSES. Only bad pull ups, are the ones you don't do. I do pull ups on my power rack in between squats. It's a pain to do, well its harder so its better.

Yeah acctually my instructor that said he used to do it that way, broom stick in the hatch opening.

Me, my dad and my brother figured this out the other day. Just need a find a metal bar, this will break if i try close grips i think :p

Mirin loss of mass? Time to start eating again...

IMAG0178%20copy.jpg

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom