Purple fans?

Soldato
Well there's the Xigmatek crystal...and that's about it really. Coolermaster have one listed ona google search but I don't know if it's available anywhere. Alpenfoehn also fit one to their Brocken cooler but I don't know if you can get it separately.

Seems that purple aren't all that popular.

Could always get a blue/white LED fan and swap in a Purple LED of your choice. You'd just need a soldering iron and a dab of solder for that job.

Soldato
Just got myself a couple of purple Xigmatek LED fans. Can take picks this eve if you like? They're quite noisy at full chat, but turned down a couple of notches they're no louder than any others I've used and still push a good amount of air.

Soldato
I should have 2 of the xigmatek crystal whites here in about 40 mins according to DPD, same as the purple just white leds if pics would help, obviously if its the colour you need to see then wait up for danza :)

Soldato
Right, here are some pics. Digital cameras can't see purple (all my shots came out blue), so I've had to change the colour in PS to as close an approximation as I can. Imagine looking through a purple Quality Street plastic sweet wrapper at a white light - they're almost exactly that colour.

Fan01.jpg

Fan02.jpg

Fan03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom