• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Purple Screen HDR

Soldato
I'm such a nugget, tried 5 different cables, tried a different PCIe slot and still purple, in the end I gave up and ordered a 1050ti & 3 different HDMI cables from the rainforest for delivery tomorow (now canceled)

Thinking more of z10m's comment, I went back to the user manual and could'nt find anything in relation to his comment so tried a few settings on the tv and bingo there is a setting called "HDMI 2.0 Format" switched this and now working perfectly ... I guess my 10 year old HTPC lives on :D

Have set Emby up with MPC as an external player with the settings you provided Razor Time :cool:

Anyone with a 55U7A, the settings is System - HDMI & CEC Functions - HDMI 2.0 Format - switch to Enhanced Format.

thanks all for the help

Excellent Rensin, I'm pleased that you managed to get it all fixed. :)

Back
Top Bottom