• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Put your GPUs to use! - OcUK Mining Pool ***

Soldato
Sorry I've never mined but read a little. So we all mine into a group pool and split the coins relative to the work we contribute?

Soldato
So are OcUK going to over see the pool to make sure no one runs off with the pools coins? How do we go about cashing in coins?

Sorry for the noob questions.

Man of Honour
So are OcUK going to over see the pool to make sure no one runs off with the pools coins? How do we go about cashing in coins?

Sorry for the noob questions.
Nobody overseeing per say, but I know lots of members and a couple of shop staff outside of the forums. I also co-ran the original OCUK Mining pools back in 2013/2014

Soldato
Would love to get into what this mining is? Is it even possible to make small money on it even little as 10-30 quid a month,? My spec is in sig, I also have no idea how to mine

Back
Top Bottom