Putting White Russian cocktail inside a doughnut. How?

Soldato
I want to make a White Russian cocktail and then thicken it enough so it'll go inside a doughnut. What is the best way to thicken it?

Agar agar?

Soldato
I would take double cream and whip it until firm. Take some instant coffee granules and add a little water to make a strong solution. Whip this into the cream. Add some icing sugar to taste and whip in. Finally add a little vodka at a time incorporate but be careful not to add too much lest it split.

Probably as close as you'll get. I can't give quantities you'll have to do it to taste.

The resulting cream could be used to fill the donuts.

Soldato
OP
If we are talking the sweet white russian (kahlua, vodka, milk) then I think it would work well in a donut. I thought OP meant the original original one which is just vodka and milk, in which case yuck. :p

No one in the World has ever called a White Russian a Sweet White Russian! I did indeed mean the 'sweet' cocktail with Kahlua, vodka and cream.

I would take double cream and whip it until firm. Take some instant coffee granules and add a little water to make a strong solution. Whip this into the cream. Add some icing sugar to taste and whip in. Finally add a little vodka at a time incorporate but be careful not to add too much lest it split.

Probably as close as you'll get. I can't give quantities you'll have to do it to taste.

The resulting cream could be used to fill the donuts.

I was thinking more of a custard like consistency than cream. I could probably make a white Russian flavoured custard with relative ease... I'll report back when I get round to doing it!

Caporegime
No one in the World has ever called a White Russian a Sweet White Russian! I did indeed mean the 'sweet' cocktail with Kahlua, vodka and cream.

I was thinking more of a custard like consistency than cream. I could probably make a white Russian flavoured custard with relative ease... I'll report back when I get round to doing it!

Haha I know its not called a sweet white russian. :p

Back
Top Bottom