Quads

Tea Drinker
Don
Why do quad riders drive like nobs, all morning on the way to work I'm filtering through London traffic and this quad roars past on the wrong side of the road at every oppourtunity but then can't get through the traffic, riding like a complete idiot, no helmet, reving in traffic and bouncing up and down.

I know it's not motorbiking but car drivers lump quads and bikes in the same class, who buys them? they don't look suited for the road anyway?

Soldato
I would love to have a shot of one on the road. Obv there is no legal req to wear a helmet but personally I would. i think just due to their very nature they treated like a hooligans wagon. A guy (leon beda if you want to look on youtube) I want to school with was/ is the Scottish quad champion and he admits he would be banned if he was to take one on the road. I had a shot of a race prepped road legal 500cc one a few years ago in the industrial estate where i worked and gave it some welly. the sliding about and low end Torque just get over whelming.

Edit: but yes they are lumped in the same category with bikes so people hate us more.

Back
Top Bottom