Question for the real network specialsts

Associate
OP
Location of the company is not an issue for me, its not like I have any top secret stuff in my home network, i think my Steam account is the most valuable thing I have on my computer. I'm after the best device for WiFi for a Home / Work from home environment. with a decent range & at decent price. Now i've looked at the Unifi stuff, i love that 6Enterprise, and the 7Pro. Why is it so hard......

Man of Honour
yes, but the only one that has 2.5Gbe uplink is the 6E or the 7Pro, and they are a fair bit dearer that the ones I've singled out.
I have the 6E as my main AP and I think it's superb. I max VMs ~1150 Mbps download bandwidth when I have line of sight to it, and over 700 Mbps when there's a room in between (new build, stud walls).

Associate
You wont regret the 6E, just replaced a couple of older ACHDs at home and....

cj9qs9.png

Associate
OP
So far looks good, got the Unifi console plugin for my OPNSense router so its managed from there already. Just need to physically instal it to the ceiling - That's a tomorrow job. Its also connected to my 2.5Gbe switch with a Zyxel 2.5G POE+ injector. So all is looking good so far.

Back
Top Bottom