Question to community of PC enthusiasts

Associate
Dear all,

As a researcher in the field of marketing in Aberystwyth University of Wales I happen to be a computer enthusiast as well. I am doing a research project on online communities at the moment and would really appreciate your help!

Please follow this link and complete my survey, it shouldn’t take more than 5-7 minutes.

http://abergeography.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3mghixYNCz2s0WF

Questions focus on what motivates or prevents people to participate in online communities.
The survey is part of large-scale study at Aberystwyth University under the supervision of Jan Breitsohl and the result will determine the progress of my further academic career.

Also it's fully academic so it’s not any kind of corporate data collection and it will not be put into commercial use.

Thank you very, very much for your help!

Ps. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time.
We assure you that all responses remain strictly ANONYMOUS and that no personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thank You for initial responses

I'm just waiting for the Survey to come researching the random joining of Forums to get Surveys completed.

The choice of forums I cooperate with is not random, in my case it is strictly related to personal interests for better understanding of the community.

I do wonder where these surveys are coming from.

Do You mean this survey in particular?

Thanks to everyone who already responded.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Doesn't this depend on the community?
I post on different forums but I don't express myself in the same way on each.

Also, survey too long, no cake at end

Soldato
Started then realised that far too many people are randomly joining to get us to do surveys without becoming part of our community. Newcomers are welcome here but I think it's taking the p a bit.

Scarecrow, what a load of BS. "PC enthusiast", my ass!

This this for size.

bikerspc_zpsea87fdde.png

Associate
Oh my, busted.

Step one: make survey
Step 2: claim to be interested in the subject matter of every online community
Step 3:???
Step 4: profit.

Back
Top Bottom