• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Queue position went UP

It's like Alton Towers - you can pay the optional "fast track" surcharge to move up the queue quicker.

Here's the response from the O/C discord channel

'
Our sales manager believes this was due to a number of finance orders being referred and not fully processed before we sent the first lot of queue positions, once the orders were then accepted they will have been processed with the order date/time they had at the time the customer ordered them which slotted them in their relevant queue positions which subsequently then meant others going backwards. In actual fact those customers never went backwards, they were never meant to be in the ''42nd'' queue position originally as per your example.
'

'
Our sales manager believes this was due to a number of finance orders being referred and not fully processed before we sent the first lot of queue positions, once the orders were then accepted they will have been processed with the order date/time they had at the time the customer ordered them which slotted them in their relevant queue positions which subsequently then meant others going backwards. In actual fact those customers never went backwards, they were never meant to be in the ''42nd'' queue position originally as per your example.
'
Thanks for the update, good to know.

'
'

I knew this is what would have happened. Its so unfair, I had an order placed and showing in my account @2:15pm but because their website was broken I lost the ability to complete my purchase or even start a new one. Immediately phoned them waiting for over an hour until someone answered and completed the purchase. The person on the phone put my order through but put me at the back of the queue.

Back
Top Bottom