quick advice on probable new ryzen pc

Associate
want some quick advice that im going for the right kit after being out of the game for so long
ive been running a 2600k at mostly 4.5ish on a z77 mitx build which has served me well but is now showing its age under newer games not that i game as much as i used to but now running at stock i can feel csgo running less snappy and cod 2019 is maxing out the cpu and feels like its running 30fps even with the fps counter showing ok fps

i wil be transfering over my also aging r9 290 and will upgrade this later i game at 1080p anyway and prefer lower settings with higher fps

these are the parts im close to pulling the trigger on

Gskill F4 3200 °C14D 32GTZR Memory D4 3200 32GB C14 Triz
my thoughts are that if i want 3600 speeds the c14 will give me room to loosen timings to do that

amd ryzen 3900x
because i cant justify the extra for the 3950x

ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus ATX
not fussed on wifi or non wifi reasonable features for the cost and vrms are as good as higher teir motherboards ive been told

will be using stock cooling but once i get up and running will bring back some of my watercooling kit and get a new water block

any advice or feedback appreciated as will.most likely go for this before midnight

Soldato
3200MHz CL14s DIMMs are pretty much guaranteedly high bin Samsung B-dies, which are the best memories for high clocks and low latencies.
But at the cost of major luxury price.
Crucial Ballistix Sports with AES in product code use Micron E-die chips which are second best and overclock well at lot lower cost.
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/ballistix-sport-lt-overclocking.18861166/

considering the msi gaming pro carbon wifi instead, thoughts?
B450 Carbon is good for its price.
X570 MSIs below Unify are for their price completely substandard and use same old design VRM.
Unlike Asus and Gigabyte scamming in B450 it's now MSI who scams in VRM quality.
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite would be another reasonably priced X570 board with good VRM.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

want some quick advice that im going for the right kit after being out of the game for so long
ive been running a 2600k at mostly 4.5ish on a z77 mitx build which has served me well but is now showing its age under newer games not that i game as much as i used to but now running at stock i can feel csgo running less snappy and cod 2019 is maxing out the cpu and feels like its running 30fps even with the fps counter showing ok fps

i wil be transfering over my also aging r9 290 and will upgrade this later i game at 1080p anyway and prefer lower settings with higher fps

these are the parts im close to pulling the trigger on

Gskill F4 3200 °C14D 32GTZR Memory D4 3200 32GB C14 Triz
my thoughts are that if i want 3600 speeds the c14 will give me room to loosen timings to do that

amd ryzen 3900x
because i cant justify the extra for the 3950x

ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus ATX
not fussed on wifi or non wifi reasonable features for the cost and vrms are as good as higher teir motherboards ive been told

will be using stock cooling but once i get up and running will bring back some of my watercooling kit and get a new water block

any advice or feedback appreciated as will.most likely go for this before midnight

Pro carbon is a great board, thats what I use

Back
Top Bottom