Quick Q regarding OcUK Motors gallery

Soldato
Hi guys,

I've tried e-mailing Tesla but had no reply and can't get any clues from the gallery itself so...

Does anyone know what gallery software is being used on the OcUK Motors gallery?

Soldato
OP
Fantastic. Thanks guys :)

Now to get IIS working with PHP on this damn machine :mad:

This thread can be deleted now if it's deemed pointless.

Soldato
Hi Andy, I genuinely have not received an email from you.

I am getting loads of spam at the moment though so my spam filter is on the highest setting.

It's Gallery2. It's not really designed to be used as it was, the database became corrupted which is why there is no signing in procedure anymore.

Soldato
OP
Hi Chris,

It's no problem really :) I just thought you were busy with work or something. Don't worry about it.

I'll definitely look into the software further. If it can do what I'm looking for, great. If not, I'll just find something more suitable.

Thanks for replying anyway :)

Soldato
I have been manic with work over the past week (it's what taking a holiday when self employed results in).

However, genuinely didn't receive it or it was shoved in the junk folder and deleted.

Catch me on MSN or Skype if you want to know anything else, I am no programmer though and that's why I couldn't fix the motors gallery, I couldn't find anybody willing to help fix it either.

Back
Top Bottom