1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick query.

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by ethan, Dec 3, 2018.

  1. ethan


    Joined: Sep 16, 2005

    Posts: 6,709

    Location: What used to be a UK

    I was talking to another Photographer yesterday in Llangollen who mentioned something about a bracket that attaches to surrounding objects etc. I initially thought that he was mistakingly describing a Jobey but that didn't appear to be the case. Has anybody come across what it is he might be referring to? I'll check when I get in late tonight, if not.
  2. Random Guy Esq.

    Wise Guy

    Joined: Jun 1, 2014

    Posts: 1,576

    Something like the Platypod maybe? Or if articulated, the Wimberly Plamp?
  3. EGuitarStar

    Wise Guy

    Joined: Dec 23, 2009

    Posts: 2,356

    Location: Earth

    I Googled those names, couldn't believe they are real names. Te he he :D