Quick question about pre-built systems from OCUK

Soldato
So I've been thinking about getting a new computer for a long time and I've also been thinking about whether I should build it myself or get someone else to build it for me and I've decided I'd rather just buy a custom gaming PC from OCUK with the specs that I want and get them to build it for me.

But if I buy one of OCUKs pre-built systems do they install all the latest drivers available from the website or do they just use the CD that comes with the components (which often has out of date drivers on it)? I'm just wondering if I'll need to reformat and re-install all the drivers when I get the machine or whether I can just go from the moment I get it?

I do a lot of heavy duty work on my PC so having the latest drivers is important as they often increase the performance and the reliability of the hardware.

Soldato
Whilst im not at all versed in the methods of installing software on ocuks part, one would presume that for their own ease of use they would have some form of drive(pen drive?) designed for each pre built that contains their latest drivers. I can't see OCUK staff shipping a pre built with "out of date" drivers. Just doesn't fit the bill if you know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom