Quick Quidco question about minimum payout

Soldato
Im just setting up my payment settings and at the end it asks for Minimum Payout which is described as Threshold for payment of earnings. Does this mean the minimum amount of money i will payout? If so i thought it was a set cut of £5 a year out of your earnings? It is currently at £0.00 so what does this mean?

Flare

Soldato
OP
so what do i set the minimum payout to?
does it mean minimum payout from my side (out of my bank acc) or from Quidco's side (payments to me)?

p.s. your sig has been 4 different pics in the past couple of minutes :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Mine's set to £0.00 too, though some set it to well over a thousand pounds. I can understand that point of view as a huge cash lump sum is a very nice treat once in a while especially if you're the sort to not notice little bits trickling in instead.

Soldato
OP
Mine's set to £0.00 too, though some set it to well over a thousand pounds. I can understand that point of view as a huge cash lump sum is a very nice treat once in a while especially if you're the sort to not notice little bits trickling in instead.

It would be quite nice to see a few grand go into your bank account at the end of the month but ive got mine set to £0.00. Although I am planning on booking and buying a lot of things for a gap year so hopefully i will get a fair bit of cash :D

Man of Honour
It would be quite nice to see a few grand go into your bank account at the end of the month but ive got mine set to £0.00. Although I am planning on booking and buying a lot of things for a gap year so hopefully i will get a fair bit of cash :D

Aye you should do, it's a great little service rewarding your for what you normally go and buy if that makes any sense.

Soldato
OP
Aye you should do, it's a great little service rewarding your for what you normally go and buy if that makes any sense.

I just had a quick look and the majority of travel companies im thinking of using are Quidco merchants! :D

*edit* awww, OCuK aren't a merchant :(

Back
Top Bottom