Quick sky+ question

Associate
Recently gotten sky+, the way the old system used to work was:

Find programme that starts at 8pm, set reminder, press red button so that the programme would turn on at that time (8pm).

Now in sky plus all i can seem to do is either put a reminder for me to turn it on, or record it. Is there anyway to make the skybox turn it on?

Associate
Recently gotten sky+, the way the old system used to work was:

Find programme that starts at 8pm, set reminder, press red button so that the programme would turn on at that time (8pm).

Now in sky plus all i can seem to do is either put a reminder for me to turn it on, or record it. Is there anyway to make the skybox turn it on?

Not that I've found. But why do you want it to switch over to that chanel ?

As long as you've got 2 lines installed into the box then you can record one chanel whilst watching another so no need to switch over.

If its a lazy thing to have to manually switch over, then you only need to press the select button.

Soldato
Just record it. You can still watch a program your recording from the start if your worried about missing the start or something. This has its advantages too as you can fast forward through the adverts until you're watching it real time.

I don't really understand why you need the feature you're describing now that you can just record it anyway.

Associate
OP
Not that I've found. But why do you want it to switch over to that chanel ?

As long as you've got 2 lines installed into the box then you can record one chanel whilst watching another so no need to switch over.

If its a lazy thing to have to manually switch over, then you only need to press the select button.
Skybox is in the kitchen, so i can get a programme to turn on when im my room without having to go there.

Soldato
So your TV isn't anywhere near your skybox? Or is the kitchen the main TV room and you can watch whatever channel is on on your TV?

If the latter, look into getting one of those eyes and second remotes to be able to control it yourself :)

Back
Top Bottom