quick TFT Question (360)

Suspended
Hi all,

Got my little brother coming for a few days next week and he is bringing his xbox 360 round. We will be using the TV for my Wii and i was wondering if i could attach the 360 directly to a 19" Hp TFT? What would i need to do this? how do you do it?

May as well ask these as well:

Is the 360 wifi capable or does it have to be wired to the router?

He has not got a live account yet, is there a free one going or do you have to pay for them all?

Soldato
Hi, he'll need a VGA cable to connect it to the TFT (or component if the TFT has that).

Only Wifi capable if he's bought the wifi kit, which is sold separately (costs about £60 I think)

WRT xbox live - he could use the free 1 month Gold membership trial if he hasn't already used it. Otherwise he'd have to pay for a subscription.

Caporegime
You want a 'Microsoft Xbox360 VGA Adaptor" cable which will connect the 360 to the monitor in the same way you'd connect a PC.

The Xbox360 is wireless supported, but you have to buy the adaptor for it, it can be had for £35 or alternatively, you could cable it for free.

When you connect to Xbox Live you will get 1 month free, however once this runs out it will go from 'Gold' to 'Silver', on both you can download demos, pictures, videos etc.. Send/View messages and download and play Xbox Live Arcade games. On Gold however you can play multiplayer games.

Back
Top Bottom