Quiet fans to replace Corsair Hydro Series iCUE H100i fans?

Associate
I have a Corsair Hydro Series iCUE H100i RGB ELITE Performance Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm, which came with 2 x 120 mm fans. Recently I have noticed that the fans start to get noisy above 1100 RPM. Can anyone recommend some replacement (non-RGB) fans that will be quieter (silentish) at this speed and above?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
The Corsair SP fans are decent too, designed for static pressure so they'll work well on a radiator, I have two of the 140mm SP RGB Elites on mine and a further three as case fans. I tried the AF fans but hated them, they were ridiculously noisy and caused loads of vibration. The airflow was at least decent but not worth the noise.

Associate
OP
The Corsair SP fans are decent too, designed for static pressure so they'll work well on a radiator, I have two of the 140mm SP RGB Elites on mine and a further three as case fans. I tried the AF fans but hated them, they were ridiculously noisy and caused loads of vibration. The airflow was at least decent but not worth the noise.

I should have mentioned, I don't want RGB, and all the Corsair fans sold by overclockers seem to be RGB. My Corsair cooler came with 2 Corsair AF Elites (no RGB), which, as you say, are noisy over about 1100 RPM.

Associate
OP
Based on the great advice in this thread, I got a couple of Artic P12 PWM Max, and they are great - much quieter than the Corsair fans that came with the cooler.

Associate
Artic P12 PWM Max or Noctua NF-P12 Redux 1700rpm if you don't mind spending a little more. Artic in my experience are slightly noisier than Noctua, as mentioned above you can't really beat the price/performance of the Artic.

Back
Top Bottom