Quordle - Guess all four Quordle words in 9 tries

@JRS and @nutsnut

Thought I had a 6
Daily Quordle 994
3️⃣5️⃣
7️⃣4️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle/

That top left one. WTF!!! Thought I had it at 4 as my first solution but had to do the others first to eventually stab at it. @JRS How on earth did you manage a 2 and 3??? Well done.
Daily Extreme 77
8️⃣6️⃣
7️⃣5️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle/

Snap.
Daily Sequence Quordle 994
3️⃣4️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle/

Reactions: JRS
@JRS How on earth did you manage a 2 and 3??? Well done.

Start with EARTH. That gives you __R_H at bottom right, and you know there's an E there almost certainly at second letter. So it's gotta be MERCH or PERCH. I figured PERCH was more likely given the kind of words usually used. Then for bottom left you're on __R__ knowing that there's a C and an A. Wanted something with an S thinking if nothing else that it might help the other words. Didn't use an M yet on that opening 50/50, so why not use it now. Giving SCRAM.

There's the 2 & 3. I then went with POINT for top right, obviously gave me all the letters for PINOT. So that was a 5. Then at top left I have _ON__ found. Lots of stuff ruled out at this point, so tried BONGO and now I have _ON_O and know it begins with G. GONZO gets me over the line for an 8.

Start with EARTH. That gives you __R_H at bottom right, and you know there's an E there almost certainly at second letter. So it's gotta be MERCH or PERCH. I figured PERCH was more likely given the kind of words usually used. Then for bottom left you're on __R__ knowing that there's a C and an A. Wanted something with an S thinking if nothing else that it might help the other words. Didn't use an M yet on that opening 50/50, so why not use it now. Giving SCRAM.

There's the 2 & 3. I then went with POINT for top right, obviously gave me all the letters for PINOT. So that was a 5. Then at top left I have _ON__ found. Lots of stuff ruled out at this point, so tried BONGO and now I have _ON_O and know it begins with G. GONZO gets me over the line for an 8.
Genius. I used GOING as my fourth guess knowing that I had the GO___ and hadn't used an I yet . Damnation!

Reactions: JRS
Back
Top Bottom