R Kelly - Closet

Soldato
Watch all 18 minutes of this last night, think its hilarious... its available on Google Video, not sure I can link as there may be some swearing in it...

Definately worth watching.

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Watch all 18 minutes of this
There are a whole series of 'episodes' involving closets, midgets, Bridget and other bizarre situations. Not wanting to spoil it of course. Much longer than 18 minutes.

Indeed it is hilarious, but slightly unsettling as it's just so odd. I love the parts when he sings with a redneck accent - it's genius. Got to see the whole series on the Sunday morning of this year's ATP festival - great hangover-cure :D. The South Park parody of this with Tom Cruise is very good too.

Yes, definitely worth watching at least once.

Soldato
It's genius. Adam and Joe ripped it in their xfm show a while back - highlights of it are on one of their podcasts (episode 2 or 3 i think)

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Watched the rest of them last night, does it go past 12?
No, but...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped_in_the_Closet said:
On the DVD commentary (and at the end of the regular credits), Kelly makes several allusions to Gwendolyn's friends...as well as to the very real possibility of another 20 or so chapters to "Trapped in the Closet." No specific timetable is given.
Can only hope :D.

Not sure how it was all originally released.

Soldato
I just watched the 5 Episode medley and I have to say, I am thoroughly entertained. I'm not sure whether it's taking the pee purposely or what, but as a concept I think it's fantastic - R.Kelly is a mildly pedophilic legend! :D

Soldato
ElRazur said:
I have a full dvd length of the Closet video. Email if you want, will send it from work.

EDIT
I think you watched already the one i have.
Does it only go up to chapter 12 on the DVD?
Can you send it to me, I want to watch a better quality version :p

email is asianpryde [at] gmail.com

cheers

Soldato
It made me forget about the fact that he's was charged for peeing on an underage lass in some messed up sexual encounter and gain a whole different level of respect for him. Comedy genius.

"So I pulled out my gun...

Soldato
OP
Hellsmk2 said:
It made me forget about the fact that he's was charged for peeing on an underage lass in some messed up sexual encounter and gain a whole different level of respect for him. Comedy genius.

"So I pulled out my gun...

Hmmmm. Paedo in the closet.

I think he did more than peeing on a child.

Back
Top Bottom