• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

r9 290x Lighting Release date or information?

Associate
As per thread title, not heard much about this release google just brings up all the CES videos and threads but nothing regarding hard facts on release date and pricing? Just wondering if anyone here has any info , cheers

regards

Soldato
He's on about the 290x Lightning Neil :D. 8-Pack is talking about the 780Ti Lightning.

I've just asked my distributor if he's got a lead time on them, they're a first tier supplier in the UK for MSI gear.

Associate
OP
Sorry, Didn't make it all too clear about r9 290x :p,

Didn't see their facebook page thank you for that, Looks like it's going to be a beast fingers crossed,

Maybe Gibbo / 8Pack might have more information.

OcUK Staff
He's on about the 290x Lightning Neil :D. 8-Pack is talking about the 780Ti Lightning.

I've just asked my distributor if he's got a lead time on them, they're a first tier supplier in the UK for MSI gear.

Should be late March and MSI direct Etailors will got stock before distributor. We are happy to do trade though as well, so if your a B2B account do get in touch. :)

Soldato
May I know what the design change request was, unless you can't say it of course?

Going to say
Gibbo said make it cheaper but better so we can sell more
8pack said just sell them with a LN2 pot already attached and make it faster and give us more power :)

^^my words not theres

Soldato
Should be late March and MSI direct Etailors will got stock before distributor. We are happy to do trade though as well, so if your a B2B account do get in touch. :)

Don't worry fella I don't use it for that it's through the business for un-interesting gear. Always seems that when it comes down to it you've always got the goods first anyway :D

A few years ago you used to do a fair few quid with them though, I know this because you used to nab everything ;)

Back
Top Bottom