• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

R9 FURY NITRO PROBLEMS :(

Associate
Hi guys,

I have not been able to play BF1 since launch due to constantly getting device removed errors during every single game. ( i put this down to the game being new )

I have been working away until the past week and i attempted to play again.

Fresh wipe with ddu and install of drivers (Driver Packaging Version16.60.2711-170303a-311795E-CrimsonReLive)

now i can load to the main menu but within 1minute before i can even load a game i get the error relating to the gfx driver crashing and telling me to make sure i have a gpu with atleast 2GB memory installed. lease help me. im tearing my hair out :(

Associate
OP
hi mate and thanks for the reply - i dont get this issue on any other games but the only ones i play currently are Wildlands and Wow. doesnt happen on them at all. what is relive?

Soldato
2 solutions exist for this issue and affects all frostbite games on various NV and AMD cards.

a) Change your HDMI sound output to your sound card

b) Somehow your system pagefile is not set. (Virtual Memory). Go set it to automatic in the windows settings

Let us know if the issue is resolved :)

Associate
OP
2 solutions exist for this issue and affects all frostbite games on various NV and AMD cards.

a) Change your HDMI sound output to your sound card

b) Somehow your system pagefile is not set. (Virtual Memory). Go set it to automatic in the windows settings

Let us know if the issue is resolved :)
how do i do this?

Soldato
OK.

Click Start -> Settings -> type performance on the search box -> click "Adjust the appearence and performance....." -> Click the Advanced Tab -> Change button.
Make sure everything is set to automated.

If they are, I would advice you to run the DirectX installer. Your card doesn't have issues, your installation of windows does.

Associate
Also try DX11 mode if you're in DX12 (if you can't reach the appropriate menu in game to change it navigate to Documents\Battlefield 1\settings\PROFSAVE_profile and find GstRender.Dx12Enabled and set it to 0). Even after an OS reinstall the game crashes every time with various driver sets in DX12 (980 Ti here).

Back
Top Bottom