radiator option comparisons

Soldato
3456000 vs 3628800 so not much in it. Radiators cool really badly; what does the cooling is the fans! (sorry to state the obvious) so it depends what fans you put with the rads.

FWIW, I would recommend fewer, thicker rads over more, thinner rads but I'm not fussed about noise. Thicker rads need "stronger" fans but you'd also have three fewer fans so it probably balances out.

Do the two 40mm rads and use good static pressure fans like Noctua. Then if it's not enough cooling you can always add another rad.

Soldato
OP
3456000 vs 3628800 so not much in it. Radiators cool really badly; what does the cooling is the fans! (sorry to state the obvious) so it depends what fans you put with the rads.

FWIW, I would recommend fewer, thicker rads over more, thinner rads but I'm not fussed about noise. Thicker rads need "stronger" fans but you'd also have three fewer fans so it probably balances out.

Do the two 40mm rads and use good static pressure fans like Noctua. Then if it's not enough cooling you can always add another rad.

regardless of the radiator used, only these fans will be used: https://www.thermaltake.com/riing-plus-12-rgb-radiator-fan-tt-premium-edition-single-fan-pack.html

Back
Top Bottom