2 x Asetek WaterChill tubing (10mm) Per Metre £5.90
1 x Tec-Protect Plus 1 litre £6.99
1 x Coolermaster Cross Flow Fan £15.90
1 x Tie Wraps Coloured Red(pack of 100) £2.25
2 x Alphacool Plugin angle 1/4" Thread for 10mm Tube £3.78
1 x Arctic Silver 5 Heat Compound £4.65
1 x 580W Hiper HPU-4B580 Type R Modular ATX2.2 SLI PSU-UV Blue £52.95
1 x Logitech MX1000 Wireless Laser Mouse £37.95

well anyway my question is ,is there a radiator stand anywhere as im using the nexxxos extreme 111 outside the case and would like a stand like the thermaltakes new bigwater radiator stand

Hi, i have that rad, did'nt pay that much though. :D

What do you mean by a stand? Do you mean something to make it fit to the back of the case or something for it to sit on the desk? You could make your own, it should'nt be too difficult. If you want to mount it on the rear of your case then one of the Swiftech MCB120 Radbox radiator mounting adapters should fit.

I mounted mine on the windowsill so i built my own filtered box for it to sit in. I also fabricated my own shroud for the fans too. It's a good rad and i am getting excellent temps with 7/16" tubing.

pastymuncher said:
Hi, i have that rad, did'nt pay that much though. :D

What do you mean by a stand? Do you mean something to make it fit to the back of the case or something for it to sit on the desk? You could make your own, it should'nt be too difficult. If you want to mount it on the rear of your case then one of the Swiftech MCB120 Radbox radiator mounting adapters should fit.

I mounted mine on the windowsill so i built my own filtered box for it to sit in. I also fabricated my own shroud for the fans too. It's a good rad and i am getting excellent temps with 7/16" tubing.
:)

Alphacool actually make there own rad stands although they are very expensive iirc and forums rules prohibit me from telling you where to look. Google is your friend ;)

Back
Top Bottom