Rafa Leaves Newcastle

Caporegime
Baffling appointment, a guy who has a record with taking clubs down from the PL. What is it, 2 out of 4 clubs managed that he took down?

Bad manager, I fear for Newcastle with this.

Caporegime
boycoutt.jpg

Soldato
It’s like going from Kobe fillet steak to dog food, or as someone else put “ it’s like pulling out of Michelle Keegan to finish in Susan Boyle”

Urgh, but lol.

We are a joke, we are 100% down this year. Managed to get my bet on relegation as Rafa leaving was announced £20 at 5/1 I think odds are 5/2 now :p

Caporegime
Last season I would have said Newcastle still have a good chance of staying up as there were some poor teams in there such as Cardiff, Fulham etc. But this season, I think the promoted clubs, Norwich, Sheffield Utd and Villa are pretty strong. Villa are certainly strengthening nicely, so I think it’s bad news for them unfortunately. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Newcastle and Brighton to go down this year.

Soldato
Last season I would have said Newcastle still have a good chance of staying up as there were some poor teams in there such as Cardiff, Fulham etc. But this season, I think the promoted clubs, Norwich, Sheffield Utd and Villa are pretty strong. Villa are certainly strengthening nicely, so I think it’s bad news for them unfortunately. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Newcastle and Brighton to go down this year.

I hope we tank so he ***** off. I would be back going to every match if he was gone, even if that was in league two.

Associate
It's nothing short of comical watching Newcastle, should spare a thought for Charlton as well, who have just as bad - if not worse - of an owner.

Soldato
See Ashley has hit back at everyone and everything, seems like he is not to blame and everyone and everything is and was against him...

Joke of a club... not even following them anymore, I know there is talk of boycotting the games but I don't think the fans have the minerals to leave. Lets see, hopefully I am wrong and the stadium is empty

Back
Top Bottom