• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RAGE 2 another Vulkan title released :D

Soldato
A lot of settings are broken and/or scale poorly both visually & performance-wise, but you can get a very good framerate while the game still looks 'good' with some settings tweaking. Yes, most everything around the game is very poor sadly. If this was a multiplayer title, it would play a LOT better to its strengths, but as a SP game it's poor at best.

Soldato
OP
'another excellent title', yet you have never played it and you don't read other reviews so how do you know :confused:

I could have word that better I'll give you that one. From what I have seen gameplay wise I think it looks excellent.
It's my type of game.

Listen I have played countless games that have been labelled rubbish and actually enjoyed them.
I know for sure that I will enjoy this also.

Caporegime
I've played Rage 2 most of the weekend as my wife has been ill in bed.

It's good while it lasts, but I'm sure it'll be utterly forgettable when it's over and done with. I think i'm up to about 16 hours played.

They should have made the story/setting a bit more tongue in cheek IMO, like Borderlands 2.

As for performance, i'm running it at 4k/Ultra on a 2080Ti and I had to drop the resolution scale back to 85% to maintain 60fps! (That's still 3264 x 1836)

I recommend playing on 'Nightmare' difficulty mode, unless you are just rushing through the story. Once you unlock a lot of the powers and increase them with 'Nanotrites' you become very over-powered.

Back
Top Bottom