RageVPN Review

Suspended
Hey guys,

Recently I installed a free VPN app in my android phone named RageVPN. Its a Cyprus based team that provides, surprisingly, a truly free VPN service that brings privacy safety for online surfing and allow me to watch and surf content that would usually be restricted in my country. I personally consider it as one the best free VPN apps for android since it doesn’t require credit card or any payment. It’s a completely free service that give you a lot of counties to choose from. It doesn’t even require a registration or sign-in. Its been online for about 2 weeks and already falls into the category of 10,000 - 50,000 installs all over the world – so I guess I’m not the only one thinking that. this app has lots of good features for a user.

XV1qSsr.png m1JJzEg.png GEiEFi0.png

Pros
  • No registration or log in
  • No payment, completely free
  • Servers from many different locations all over the world
  • Bypassing pass geo-restrcitions, censorship, internet filters to access apps ans sites
  • Have an unlimited bandwidth for unlimited time without asking you to pay for premium
  • Have no-logs policy which means data is not saved on servers.
Cons
  • Only available in play store, no version for iOS is launched yet.
  • iOS version will be available soon.
  • Can't use it on a computer yet (have contacted them and they said they are working on Mac/PC versions.)

Rage VPN protects your personal information and prevents monitoring of your ISP or government. You can access contents you want from anywhere in the world either its streaming movies, TV series, sports shows are or even YouTube in some blocked countries easier than before.

Here you can dl it to your Android device:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ragevpn

Enjoy!

Soldato
I'd be very very wary of a free VPN service, you have to ask yourself how do they make money?

One option is the selling your logs

Personally, I wouldn't trust it in any way shape or form.

Back
Top Bottom