** RAIJINTEK RMA PROCEDURE AT OCUK - IMPORTANT **

Associate
Back of the negative waves fella's.

This is another example of OcUk doing things right for the customer. No business gets things right every time, that's a given. But there aren't too many business's that go out of their way to renegotiate deals in order to improve that rate on a lone product.

Another lesson learned by OcUk for sure, but at least they learn from their mistakes.

Soldato
Back of the negative waves fella's.

This is another example of OcUk doing things right for the customer. No business gets things right every time, that's a given. But there aren't too many business's that go out of their way to renegotiate deals in order to improve that rate on a lone product.

Another lesson learned by OcUk for sure, but at least they learn from their mistakes.

This.

I can't think of any company I've dealt with online, that would go to the lengths OCUK would, or will, to sort things out.

Associate
Last week sent a web note explaining my issue with leaking Cooler and the fact it blew my psu up, i was told by return email that you do not cover damage to other hardware.

yet in the 1st Post of this thread it states

From now on, this procedure applies to all Raijintek Watercooling products:

If your Triton Cooler has a failure within the warranty term, then please contact OcUK and we will arrange a replacement immediately.

If your cooler has damaged other hardware, then please send that back too. Regardless of where you purchased the products.

Rajintek are not responding to me so what do i do now ?????
Send another Webnote ?

Soldato
Last week sent a web note explaining my issue with leaking Cooler and the fact it blew my psu up, i was told by return email that you do not cover damage to other hardware.

yet in the 1st Post of this thread it states

From now on, this procedure applies to all Raijintek Watercooling products:

If your Triton Cooler has a failure within the warranty term, then please contact OcUK and we will arrange a replacement immediately.

If your cooler has damaged other hardware, then please send that back too. Regardless of where you purchased the products.

Rajintek are not responding to me so what do i do now ?????
Send another Webnote ?

Link them to this thread. If that failes, make a post in the CS section of the forum.

Soldato
This is a first class response to customer issues from OcUK IMO.

Bigger corporations would blow you off and in extremis throw the legal dept at you when you tried to mouth off on social media.

My corsair H100i failed shortly after I got it and I ended up using the corsair straight swap returns policy. Things went swimmingly until they refused to sign for the returned broken cooler leaving it in no man's land on the continent and causing me to lose my deposit.

Things fail, and ultimately if the customer is not at fault they should not bear the cost of replacement. It's how the issue is addressed that matters.

OcUK are doing the right thing here, and just because the first AIO product from Raijintek has had instances of failure in the wild, it doesn't mean they are a rotten company with shoddy products either.

Soldato
This is a first class response to customer issues from OcUK IMO.

Bigger corporations would blow you off and in extremis throw the legal dept at you when you tried to mouth off on social media.

My corsair H100i failed shortly after I got it and I ended up using the corsair straight swap returns policy. Things went swimmingly until they refused to sign for the returned broken cooler leaving it in no man's land on the continent and causing me to lose my deposit.

Things fail, and ultimately if the customer is not at fault they should not bear the cost of replacement. It's how the issue is addressed that matters.

OcUK are doing the right thing here, and just because the first AIO product from Raijintek has had instances of failure in the wild, it doesn't mean they are a rotten company with shoddy products either.

This is very interesting indeed, not sure if that was a one off or I had an unusually good experience with Corsair.

I have recently dealt with Corsair for 'clicking/noisy' H110i GTs.

Lets just say I paid for the first one to be sent back to Corsair, but since then the next two they have paid to return back to their headquarters in the Netherlands. Their service has been excellent and they have apologised all the way for my inconvenience. They sent the most recent one direct from Hong Kong next day UPS delivery.

I am only posting here because that is what OCUK/Rajintek are competing with. Until they can offer a similar level of service I shall always go back to Corsair.

Also based on it taking my 3rd attempt to get an H110i GT which was perfect I am taking all those return rate figures (?5%) with a huge pinch of salt!

P.S. My original H110i GT was from OCUK and Corsair dealt with my RMA directly.

Associate
well this is good news indeed , i was thinking about taking mine out to avoid this type of situation , i even chatted to RAIJINTEK via facebook as to my concerns , and they assured that as long as you don't mess , mod or over tighten then everything should be ok and if not that i would have to follow their RMA process , but i still find myself checking it every day .

So this is good news as well that overclockers are offering support to ,, this is one of the main reasons i shop here, is there fantastic customer support .

customer support is very important to me and when spending over a certain amount i feel safe to do so with overclockers as they have your back .... I don't mind even paying a few pounds more as long as you have a customer support service like this, you can't put a price on peace of mind , plus i've had my fingers burnt to many time before by the competitors ....

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
still sorting a few niggles out with the way we handle this stuff guys.

if you have any major concerns then feel free to post in here so that I can do my best to address it with our returns team.

on the whole it is working well but due to the variety of configurations we are dealing with, there is always a new challenge to address.

Raijintek are doing what they can to work with us and we are doing what we can to make things smoother for customers.

One thing that has cropped up is cracks from over-tightening so please be very mindful how much pressure you are applying to fittings if modifying your Triton. it only needs to be pinch tight, any more is not really needed. think of it like putting the lid on a bottle of coke or something similar :)

Caporegime
Well seeing as OCUK haven't responded at all in over two new pages and a ever growing situation with Raijintek's failure to deal with this correctly, a lot of people are now calling for this product to be taken down from sale.

Thread
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18625923&page=15

What happened to me
xm95zt.jpg

20r477d.jpg

160sfvk.jpg

2evxbwp.jpg

wre6iq.jpg

b61ylu.jpg

8ydgeg.jpg

n32alx.jpg

Huge triple crack :(
148htno.jpg

Raijintek's awful response

Hello Neil,

thx a lot for your mail and info again… I have to tell you if you don’t send in the Hardware you will not have any chance for claims in the near future again… Are you ok with this? We are aware of the discussion started on OCUK forums… Thx anyways…

BR

Can a staff please after multiple member requests, get involved in that thread - thank ypu

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

I have recently posted a reply on the forum. However your situation seems to stand out so I need to try and gather some details. I will reply to your support thread on the matter.

Caporegime
Hi,

I have recently posted a reply on the forum. However your situation seems to stand out so I need to try and gather some details. I will reply to your support thread on the matter.

Thank you Robbie, however it is now being dealt with via support.

Thanks for your time

Back
Top Bottom