Raijintek vs EK spc-60

Associate
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/raijintek-rai-pm5-pump-and-stand-wc-011-rt.html

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-water-blocks-ek-xtop-spc-60-pwm-plexi-incl.-pump-wc-9az-ek.html

Ok folks, so what do you guys think...

Going to be getting 2 of these pumps for 2 loops in same pc. So need to be both the same.

I like the EK as it's plexi and you can see the liquid ... But the raijintek just looks better built to me... Does anyone have hands on experience with either?

I know I could go d5 plexi but that's double the cost of these.

Each loop will have 10cm head maximum.
Tripple rad
20cm Raijintek res
Cpu / gpu
Pump
The loop will be quite long as it'll be spread out in a desk build. I roughly estimate I'll be using roughly 2 metres of tubing in each loop.

Cheers for any help / advice in advance.

Man of Honour
I wouldn't touch anything to do with watercooling that is made by Raijintek after the farce with their abysmal AIO that leaked and broke peoples components (gpu's, motherboards, cpu's). Buy from a reputable manufacturer, especially when it comes to watercooling components. I would probably be looking at something that uses a D5 pump.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
The SPC pumps are actually really go and very quiet. More than enough. However D5 is always the best choice but if you are trying to save a little money the SPC is decent.

Associate
OP
Ah awesome.
Thanks both for your input.

Having read up on the raijintek aio issues it has put me off a bit.
I'll still get the res's as they'll be away from any electrical components ... Could even sit them in a small bund. Yes I think I will.

Looks like I'll be going for the SPC's.

In my current build my Toshiba hdd is the loudest component... Think it'll be the same in the new one :D

Back
Top Bottom