Rainbow Six Vegas coming to PC????

Associate
Taken from Gamespot.com

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

Publisher: Ubisoft
Platforms: PlayStation 3 | Xbox 360
Release Date: Q4 2006 (US) (US)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas is the fifth title in the Rainbow Six series, and pits players against terrorists who have taken the city of Vegas hostage.

I hope that it is released for PC as it would be a brilliant game online, sort of reminds me of SWAT 4 for some reason but it would put a strain on some peoples computers, need a damn good graphics card to play it and things like that, as well as the price of the game puts potential customers off buying the game.

Caporegime
I've just watched an interview with some Ubi geezer talking about Rainbow Six: Las Vegas.

He said they are developing ON the PC and tuning the game FOR the PC. So it is definitely coming out for PC. Yay!

Soldato
Chris [BEANS] said:
The major point about RvS for me was the ability to plan missions in detail and then let the AI run through it.

Is that still a feature of this game?

Never played old ones on pc only but from video you can look through door with a little cam and tag the bad guys send your team in and they will take them out whilst you can take someone else out. :)

Soldato
They took the mission planning aspect out of the last game, which was a shame. I hope it makes a reappearance, but, from the looks of things, they want you to be making up your tactics on the fly.

Associate
ic1male said:
What is the difference between Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six then? I am new to both of these games.
Ghost Recon casts you as an elite Special Forces unit, and generally features more outdoors, military-based missions.
Rainbow Six casts you as an elite counter-terrorist team and tends to feature smaller environments, usually urban/indoors.

There's a bit more to it than that i guess, and they do play rather differently, though they both strive for realism.

Soldato
dave2k2005 said:
The 10 min video, right? Yeh, the graphics and gameplay look amazing, I really hope it comes out on PC :(

Yeah thats the one i watched, it looked so good, i love the way they have mixed a bit of Splinter Cell type action in too, maybe to fit more with the consoles it is aimed at, who knows!

Caporegime
I'll just say it again in case you missed it first time around. :rolleyes:

The PC version is being developed by a separate team at Ubisoft Montreal. It hasn't been announced yet but it will be tweaked and tuned for PC players. From what I can gather it will be similar to the situation we have with GRAW now - a console version (more action) and a PC version (more strategy).

Soldato
u guys sure ** in the correct forum? i just watched that video... it was a console game simple as that ... i hope it DOESN'T come out on the pc, they have ruined rainbow 6 with all these console games... it makes me cry :(

Back
Top Bottom